Use for daily spiral review, math warm-up, math centers, independent work, early finishers, morning work, or even homework! This 1st grade math journal provides your students with a month’s worth of daily math review. You can easily review the math standards all month long so that your students are continuously learning. It is now digital!
Build Confidence, Independence and Mastery:
By using this journal every day and constantly reviewing skills, your students will become more confident in their learning and build mastery.
- Counting on from a number other than 1
- Practice writing numbers 1-120
- Addition to 20
- Subtraction within 20
- Missing Addends
- Properties of Operations (ex. if 8+2=10, then 2+8=10)
- Addition Word Problems
- Subtraction Word Problems
- Time to the hour and half hour
- 2-D Shapes
- Comparing numbers
Organize Your Journal How You Want:
There are no page numbers so that you can sort your booklet by skill to match your math curriculum, scope and sequence, and daily lesson plans. There are two different covers to pick from for your booklet.
IMPORTANT: The digital journal included in the file is ideal for Google Classroom, Google Slides, and distance learning. When you purchase this resource, you will receive a download with the link to add this journal to your Google Drive. You do not need to have Google Classroom to use it. However, you need a Google Drive account to access it.
How To Use Digitally:
As you teach math concepts to your students, there are a few different options on how to share this resource with your students. You can:
- Copy the pages with the skill you are teaching or reviewing and share with your students.
- Share all of the journal with your students so they can work at their own pace or so you can assign them certain pages to work on each day.
Click on the preview to get a better look!
Make sure to follow me so that you are notified of when new resources are posted! Brand new resources are always on sale the first 24 hours!