Use this 2nd grade math journal for daily spiral review, math warm-up, math centers, independent work, early finishers, morning work, or even homework! This no prep packet provides your students with a month’s worth of daily math review. You can easily review the math standards all month long so that your students are continuously learning. It is now digital!
IMPORTANT: The digital journal included in the file is ideal for Google Classroom, Google Slides, and distance learning. When you purchase this resource, you will receive a download with the link to add this journal to your Google Drive. You do not need to have Google Classroom to use it. However, you need a Google Drive account to access it.
How To Use Digitally:
As you teach math concepts to your students, there are a few different options on how to share this resource with your students. You can:
- Copy the pages with the skill you are teaching or reviewing and share with your students.
- Share all of the journal with your students so they can work at their own pace or so you can assign them certain pages to work on each day.
- Three-Digit Place Value
- Expanded Form
- Two Digit Addition/Subtraction with and without regrouping
- Word Problems within 100
- Word Problems with length
- Time to 5 minutes
- Word Problems involving time (AM and PM)
- Addition with four two-digit numbers
- Writing numbers to 1,000 in written format, base ten, number format, and expanded form
- Multi-step word problems
- Interpreting data with bar graphs and pictographs
- Estimated Lengths
Make sure to follow me so that you are notified of when new resources are posted! Brand new resources are always on sale the first 24 hours!
Click on the preview to get a better look!