This nonfiction reading unit helps you teach about non-fiction texts and text features to your students. It provides many different fun, engaging, and unique activities for whole group, small group, independent work, and centers. This resource is print and digital!
- anchor charts
- 2 different pre and post assessments
- Fiction/Non-Fiction Sort Activity
- scavenger hunt booklet to document the different text features
- small group chit chat cards for text feature discussion during guided reading
- write the room activity
- reading response sheets
- color-coded reading passages
- reading passage center (reading center or small group activity)
- puzzle center (reading center or small group activity)
- memory match (reading center or small group activity)
Your students will have many opportunities for growth and mastery with this unit. You will see them grow with the many different activities included. Students will have fun with these unique reading passages and centers.
IMPORTANT: The digital version included in the file is ideal for Google Classroom, Google Slides, and distance learning. When you purchase this resource, you will find a page with the links to the different activities to add this resource to your Google Drive. You do not need to have Google Classroom to use it. However, you need a Google Drive account to access it.
Check the preview for a closer look!
Make sure to follow me so that you are notified of when new resources are posted! Brand new resources are always on sale the first 24 hours!