Conducting student led conferences can be very rewarding for students, teachers, and parents! In this resource, you will find a guide to help you get started, plan, and implement student led conferences in your primary classroom. You will find data forms and templates, goal setting sheets, and much more!
In this pack, you will find:
- How-To Guide with helpful tips and tricks for hosting and implementing student led conferences
- Parent surveys
- Student reflections
- Data forms
- Goal Setting Sheets
- “Work I Am Proud Of” Cover Letter
- Data Notebook Forms: Reading level charts, celebrations page, behavior calendars, attendance calendars
- Student Reflection Flipbook
- Thank You card for students to give parents
Important Note: Behavior & Attendance Calendars are from Behavior And Attendance Calendars)
You can add text on some forms to adapt it to your classroom needs!
Please note that the monthly calendars are updated every summer for the following school year. They have been updated for the 2021-2022 school year.
A happy customer said, “This packet was extremely helpful as we began the implementation process of student led conferences this year! Thanks for sharing! 🙂”
For a better look, check out my blog post: Rock Your Student Led Conferences
Click the preview for a better look!